29 Oct 2017

Dream of autumn


Ciao! New weekly post as usual!


























Sweter/ Sisley
Coat/ UCB
Pants/ Zara
Shoes/Liu.jo
Bag/Zara
Bracelets/ Lidl
Fur neck/ Zara


So finally I have my autumn holidays. I can relax, take new photoshoots, spend time with my friends and do whatever I want. Of course, I can sleep as much as I want too, haha.

Have you noticed how this bag matches my roll neck sweater. I guess, the main accent in this look is these grey pants. They are perfect for autumn. They are a bit warm for colder days and short for warmer days.
What do you think of my furry bracelets? Personally, I love them. They can add a bit of spice to every look. Also furry details are so trendy right now. I hope you are having great time, my lovely readers!
Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment