30 Oct 2016
So as you all know Halloween is in few days. If you still haven't decided on your outfit I suggest using things that you already have in your closet. That's what I did. I don't usually buy anything new for Halloween because it's not worth to buy anything just for one day.So this year I decided to dress up in Great Gatsby style. This movie was really inspirational for me. I hope you will have great time at your Halloween party! :)
23 Oct 2016
This week was crazy. I am waiting holidays soo much. Today I wanted kind of glittery/ casual style, so had chosen these leggings. They literally look great, so I hope I will use them again someday. Hope you are having great time!
16 Oct 2016
Clutch bag/ marc by marc jacobs
Ring/ I am
So as you know school has started long time ago, and studying is getting harder and harder. For example, tomorrow I am writing two tests, math and geography. I literally don't know what to study for them but oh well.
Soo, today my #ootd has kind of girly style. I had doubts while buying this skirt, but now I realised that it was worth buying it.
Have a nice day!
9 Oct 2016
This week was kind a crazy, but it ended so fast. Maybe because of work? So today I am writing how to be original without actually being original. This post has been long in my head, but I didn't knew what to write.So today I kind of caught inspiration.
- First of all, you need to be yourself. Just being yourself will help you, to impress others.The same goes with style.Wear what you want. You want to wear these red pants? Go ahead you will look great with them. Just trust yourself
- Do something by youtself. You will always look original with your hand-made bracelet or earrings.Use different materials, invent something that haven't been invented yet. Maybe you will become new designer?
- Try to combine different styles. Checkered red shirt will look great with army green pants. Trust me.
- What I admire about Italian women is how they matches their jewelry. They usually wear so many bracelets, rings, necklaces and they still look great and stylish. Maybe they have "fashion sense" so they know how to match everything.Don't be afraid to wear many jewelry! Just try it, and maybe it will help you to a lot.
- If you are looking for something cheap and ofc original try second hand shopping. I have to admit, I don't do it, because I really hate second hands shops smell, and I get allergy when I come to the shop, maybe because of chemicals. But it's great opportunity, if you are looking something cheap and ofc original.
- I have almost forgotten scarves!They play really major role, coz you can wear them around your neck as necklace, wrist as bracelet as well as handbag as decoration. It will really improve your #ootd
In conclusion I want to say that many people these days are trying to be different or original somehow. But only a few really know how to do it. I have to admit, sometimes I just don't have any mood, to
impress someone with my outfit. And that's the point. I don't have to impress somebody, I have to be who I am, dress however I want that day. I am independent.Free.So basically, trust yourself, try new things, new styles, match something that looks impossible to match. Everyone is original, coz that comes from your heart. Just be yourself.:)
3 Oct 2016
Shoes/from Italy, sorry I don't remember
Rings/ I AM
I am sorry for my late new post. This weekend I had so much work to do, so I didn't have time to post something. So it's my fashionable October look. I called it Bubble gum queen. I don't know why I have this kind of association but oh well. This #ootd I can call brave, because you wouldn't see many people dressed like this in Lithuania. So that's what blogger life is.
25 Sep 2016
I'm here again, with my #ootd. This week is going to be so hard, but I hope I will make it(lol).Well, my outfit this time is kind of basic but elegant. I guess this is the first time I ever uploaded a photo of myself wearning high-heels in this blog. I hope not the last one, coz I really love them and have addiction of buying them. I hope you are having great time. Xoxo
18 Sep 2016
I'm here again, with my #ootd. This week was quite hard for me, ya know, school started, so I have tons of homework and presentations! But I'm writting new post every Sunday (if you hadn't noticed).Moreover, I have new obsession (I don't know if I can call it like that, haha) photography. So maybe I'm going to share with you guys, some photos taken by me. Hope you are having great time!
11 Sep 2016
Ciao! I am here again, with what to write into notebook. So these are my suggestions:
- movies list and tv shows (what to watch, what you have already seen and etc.)
- beautiful, positive thoughts, phrases. (Great idea, after instagram photos)
- your planner( what you have to do, and etc.)
- penpals list, their addresses, what they like
- lessons and calendar
- places you want to go or have already seen
- things that make you happy
- your health things (how much water you drink per day, what you eaten per day and etc.)
- goals to the next year, wishes
- books you have already read
Thats all today, bye xoxo
P.S. I am really addicted to notebooks, look at first pic
4 Sep 2016
Hey you all!
I'm back again with my September #ootd. Sad that school have already started and winter is getting closer with every day. But oh well, autumn is also a great season, when leaves change color and drinking tea becomes essential.