22 Oct 2017

Autumn spirit


Ciao! New weekly post as usual.






















Coat/ Max&Co
Top/ Massimo Dutti
Pants/ UCB
Socks/ Bik Bok
Shoes/ Venezia
Bag/ Elisabetta Franchi
Earrings/ H&M

I am so happy, that my autumn holidays are just around the corner. As well as, one of the most favourite day per year, Halloween. Autumn is one of the most beautiful seasons of all. Golden trees, hot cocao, coffee, colder weather, and beautiful landscape. Due to that, my new blog post is autumn themed.
You may notice that I just adore this brown coat of mine from Max&Co. A few years ago I wanted a brown coat so badly. Little did I know, that I gonna have it. Well, I bought it last year, but I still love it. This coat is really warm, coz it is made of wool. I also adore this slip top, especially when it is under coat. This lace looks so beautiful! I wanted to wear this trend earlier, but there is a huge minus for Lithuanian weather. It's so cold or even too hot. Sadly, haha.
What do you think of my beautiful Coca- Cola socks from Bik Bok? I love them so much! I think it looks so perfectly with this whole outfit. It adds a big spice to my look. So how are you doing? I hope you are having great time.
Xoxo Kotryna.

No comments:

Post a Comment