5 Nov 2017

Mustard

Ciao! New post.





















Shirt/ Sisley
Bag/United Colors of Benetton
Pants/Zara
Shoes/Zara
Coat/UCB

How is your week going? Mine great, just that autumn holidays are coming to the end. And from now on till Christmas studying is going to be first priority. Haha. I can't wait for the Christmas. Love this celebration, although I love almost every celebration.

So this time my outfit is a bit simple one, but great for autumn, because it still is. You can wear outfit like this during day time, as well as night time, because it is really comfortable and pretty. I love this mustard color shirt, because it looks really good with black and white clothing. It's autumn season color as well. However, these pants are so long, so they must be wore with high heeled shoes or otherwise you gonna stumble. One tip that has come to my mind is that you can tie up shirt, so your legs would look longer, and waist would look slimmer.

I hope you are having great time my lovely readers.
Xoxo Kotryna


No comments:

Post a Comment