28 Jan 2018

Fur greyish

Ciao guys! New weekly post.































 Coat/ Ted Baker
Sweater/ UCB
Pants/ Comma
Bracelet/ Claire's
Jacket/Big star


I just love this purple turtle neck sweater. I think it looks perfect with blonde hair, making a perfect color match. I have decided that I want to try this look a month ago, but I really needed snow. And maybe some fog. Due to the perfect weather conditions, I could only make this post this weekend.
If you want more of a smart look, you can wear coat with fur collar. If you want to look sporty, you can try super trendy aviator jacket or biker jacket and your look will be sporty. These glittery shoes are perfect accent for every look even if you wear sporty type of clothing.
Main color in my look is grey. The perfect color which matches with every color.


I hope you are having great time my lovely readers.
Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment