31 Dec 2017

New Year

Ciao guys!
How are you doing? How are you spending your holidays?






















Coat/Morgan
Dress/ Noisy May
Transparent bag/ Zara
Bag/ Gina Tricot
Leggings/kappahl
Gloves/ F&F clothing
Shoes/ Ecco



So this time I have chosen New Years outfit which is perfect for me. Glittery leggings and black hoodie dress makes a perfect New Years look for a person who prefers comfort over the beauty haha. So, I think this look is just perfectly suited for a sporty person like me. Have you noticed that I changed my bag? At first it was transparent one, and then a black one with silver-chain lining. This outfit can look glittery, perfect for celebrations, if you wear high heeled shoes, and sporty if you try sneakers instead.
I love that this hoodie dress have fishnet underneath. It is perfect


piece of clothing for urban, modern people.
I want to thank you all for reading my blog! I hope these new years gonna bring you only happiness, success and love. May all your dreams come true.
I hope you are having a great time my lovely readers! Happy New Year!
Love you all,
xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment