10 Dec 2017

December glitter

Ciao guys!



























Sweater/Zara
Coat/Ted Baker
Shoes/Zara
Earrings/ Gliter
Pants/Zara
Scarf/ Aldo


How are your week going? Well, personally I have caught a cold, so at the moment I am not feeling really well.

Are you ready for Christmas? I am not ready, I haven't bought any presents yet. So, I will have to manage to find time to do it, haha.
This time I have chosen this beautiful sweater with some glitter on it. Love how grey color looks together with the glitter. So festive! Adds that sparkle to your life haha. It looks perfect with these black pants and grey coat. I love this grey colored coat, coz a faux fur can be added to it. I will take pictures with this fur on top of the coat maybe a bit later.
It's a perfect #ootd for the time like this, when Christmas is coming. I hope you are having a great time, my lovely readers.
Xoxo Kotryna



No comments:

Post a Comment