17 Dec 2017

Out of the blue

Ciao guys. 
New weekly post as usual!



























 Winter cap/ F&F
Roll neck sweater/ UCB
Pants/ Stradivarius
Shoes/Ecco
Bag/Marella
Earrings/ Glitter
Gloves/ F&F


I can't wait for Christmas! Especially, since only 8 days are left. Recently, I wrote a post about Christmas gifts, but I haven't published it yet. Make sure to follow me, to see this presents list, that is awesome for every girl. I love Christmas gifts’ wrapping, drinking hot chocolate and listening to Christmas playlists. However, this post isn't about Christmas yet. It's about my outfit, which is perfect for Winter, although it mostly black. This time I have chosen my black and white pants, which apparently I forgot existed. I think they look just great with almost every color, because you all know black and white matches every color. This blue turtle neck is just perfect for winter time. Imagine how beautiful it would look like when snow is everywhere. What do you think about my winter hat, because I personally love these pom poms on top of it, which kinda looks like two ears. I adore pom poms. You can see them on my coat, hat and gloves as well. Perfect accessory for me haha. I hope you are having great time my lovely readers. Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment