2 Apr 2017

Purple warmth & glitter tights

Ciao! New post !








Sunglasses/Claire's
Earrings/H&M
Sweater/H&M
Skirt/Zara
Tights/H&M
Shoes/Texto
Bag/DKNY


So this week will be the last before my spring break! Sadly, I have so much work to do, I don't know how I will make it on time. I hope that, all strenght will be with me during these days.
So this time I have chosen this denim skirt from Zara. Well, I must admit that I don't really like skirts. Normally I wouldn't wear it, but this one is just great. I love that it has pockets, it's so comfortable. It's great that this weekend was so warm in Lithuania! I missed good weather so bad! Sadly, next week is going to be colder. I love this bag from DKNY. As you may notice I have matched it with my lip color. Unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to match this bag with my outift coz it's has a purple details and I have a lot of colorful clothes as you may have noticed (ok, just kidding, I don't have many colorful clothes)
I might say, that I just love these tights. They are glittery and looks so great with every outfit. They add luxury too every outfit. Well as I said that I have many photoshoot ideas, so very soon, there will be many pic on my blog and instagram. Make sure to follow me on my social media! I have also started planning many summer trips, so maybe this summer I will travel a lot. Well, I hope so, coz travels, isn't just some type of relaxing, but it also helps you to know a world better, gain more life experience. As you may notice, I just love travelling. It's a best gift everyone can give to a person.

So I hope you are having great time, my lovely readers!
Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment