4 Jun 2017

Add sugar and mix


Ciao! New weekly and summery post on my blog!



















Jacket/H&M
Shirt/ Big star
Jeans/House
Shoes/H&M
Pom poms/ Aldo
Bag/Elisabetta Franchi

Earrings/ H&M


Happy summer y'all! It finally came. After 2 and a half months my blog will finally be 1 year old. So as you know summer finally came, so I have chosen the look, which is perfect for the season. I am so in love with this white shirt, because how beautiful it's sleeves look. So I have matched this shirt with pom poms on my shoes (actually these shoes weren't with these pom poms, I just added them, and I guess it looks just great!) Some time ago I thought, all denim look, wasn't really my style, but now it looks so perfect for me! Especially when I am wearing this shirt! haha. What do you think of my new hairstyle? Personally I love the length of my hair. It is perfect for summertime! As you know, this week was my birthday. I can say it was one of the best birthday I have ever had. It was so great to spend time with great people, although my bestie from Sweden couldn't come (sadly). I hope you are having great time my lovely readers! Happy summer! Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment