12 Feb 2017

Brown cupcake

Ciao!New week new #ootd


















Coat/ Max&Co
Bag/elisabetta franchi
Sweater/H&M
Shirt/Zara
Jeans/H&M
Tights/Calzedonia
Shoes/ecco
Earrings/H&M

So this time I have decided to match brown and red colour. For red colour I have chosen this perfect new Elisabetta Franchi crossbody bag. When I saw it, I understood that it has to be mine. I LOVE how fishnet looks under jeans. It's perfect combo for cold winter like in Lithuania (as it is a real, cold winter now) and some spring outfits. So this week I will have my short winter holidays in which I should travel a lot around Lithuania. Lol, should be cool.
I also recently bought these ring earrings. I never thought that I would like them, but I can't be without them, now.
I hope you are having great time!
P.s. I didn't have much time to write this post, nonetheless I hope you like it!
Kotryna


2 comments: