1 Jan 2017

New Year's afterparty look






















fur coat/Yessica
T-shirt/ H&M
Jeans/ Sorry, I have no idea, from where they are
Choker/ Mari armlet
Shoes/ Only
Bag/ UCB

Ciao! I'm here again exactly on New Year with my weekly post. I guess you have already seen me, with this fur coat, but I have decided to give them opportunity to show up in my blog again! My style is inspired by NY street style. I think, you have already noticed that in New York most of fashionable people wear fur coats all the time. (ofc just not in the summer, when it's literally too hot for them). The main accent of my #ootd are these jeans. They were my mother's, so I may call them vintage. I called this #ootd "New Year's afterparty look" because, it is quite comfortable, and warm, as it is very important in winter.

I hope you are having great time!
xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment