10 Jul 2018

Exploring the gems of Italia

Ciao guys!
New blog post as usual.
So sorry for not posting my blog last Sundays. It's because I was on trip, to Milan- Turin and haven't had time to post anything. So I am doing it now.



























I have been earlier in these cities, to Turin last year, and to Milan 6 years ago I think. Personally, these both cities have their own charm. Milan is perfect for group companies, who want to go clubbing every night, in most famous clubs like Just Cavalli or Old Fashion. However, they both are quite expensive, as all Milan is. Turin is much cheaper. We have been there at weekday, so we went to San Salvario, the youth and parties zone. I have never seen cocktails  so cheap. I think they are the cheapest in Europe haha.
Talking about cultural objects in Milan and Turin there aren't so many if them.
 Milan is popular because of Duomo di Milano and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. They are the most popular landmarks as well as there you can find all the tourists. That's why I liked Turin more. There were only a few tourists. However there aren't so much sightseeing places that's why there are less tourists. One of the must see in Turin is Duomo di Torino. If you are religiuos you already know why it's so popular. If not,it's because of Sindone di Torino. That's all about my trip. Check out these photos now.

I hope you are having great time my lovely readers.
Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment