10 Jun 2018

Yellow submarine


Ciao guys!
A new weekly post is up! So recently I’ve written my last but one exam (math exam). So only one is left, the most important one for me, my chemistry exam. However, I am not gonna write about my exam session, because my blog isn't about that. So new outfit is the key of my post.






















 Top/ Black Mama
Pants/ ASOS
Bag/ LIDL
Shoes/ Lost Ink

Sunnies/ ASOS






About that.




I have chosen outfit that is more suitable for evening walks, because of theses classical black and white colors. However you can wear during a day as well. So I have recently bought these platform sandals which I love. I didn't have any, but I think it's a must at summer, when you want to wear something during a hot summer evenings. I just love these white denim jeans. I think they just look super cool with all that text written on them. I have noticed that I am obsessed with clothes with different text, haha, think that it looks too cool. So I have matched this outfit with the most popular colors black, white and yellow. Yellow adds a color boost, which is needed in every look.

Love how the weather is right now, because I can finally do lots of photoshoots with summery outfits and finally I am not as cold as I usually am when doing these.


I hope you are having a great time, my lovely readers
Xoxo Kotryna


No comments:

Post a Comment