15 Apr 2018

last but not least

Ciao guys!
New weekly post as usual.


















Top/H&M 
Sweater/ASOS
Jeans/ Stradivarius
Shoes/ Zara

Sadly, this is the last post of the photo shoot I had recently. It was so amazing to take pictures there, coz the atmosphere and the place itself is fantastic. You have probably heard that the Coachella music festival finally started. It would be awesome if I participated there. The music is fabulous here as well as people. Perfect place to hit the floor.

This time flare jeans are part of my outfit as well. At the moment it's my favorite pair of jeans. I think it looks amazing. It's super trendy and perfect for summer as well as any other season.
So, this look is a bit more simple. I am wearing grey crop top, which is perfect with high -waisted jeans. I love how this grey top matches my high-heeled shoes. It's the same color and look awesome together. I put a comfy over-sized sweater on top of it. You are aware that I am a huge fan of over-sized clothing. They are just so comfortable, I think they are perfect for travelers and people who prefer convenience in their everyday life. For me especially.
I hope you are having a great time my lovely readers.
Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment