4 Mar 2018

March Sun

Ciao guys!


New weekly post as every Sunday.



















Hat/ Tutto per te
Coat/ some boutique in Bari
Roller neck sweater/ Massimo Dutti
Pants/ Comma
Bag/ Liu.jo
Shoes/ Nike



So It's finally spring guys! One of the most beautiful seasons of the year when the weather finally gets warmer and warmer with every day, as well as summer is getting closer and closer. However, the weather still isn't as perfect as it should be, so due to that my blog post is a bit winter themed. With fur jacket and roller neck sweater. How beautiful this sweater’s color is. I just love this byzantine color, (I think that’s how this color is called?) which perfectly matches grey color. But as you already know grey matches every color. That's why it is one of my favourite colors.
By the way sorry for shorter post. I hope you are having a great time my lovely readers.
Xoxo Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment