20 Aug 2017

Blue chiffon

Ciao! New weekly post as usual!











Earrings/Mango
Top/Bik Bok
Shorts/Zara
Shoes/Ecco
Bag/Marella


This time I have decided to make still summery post, coz you still can feel summer vibes or last warm days. However, autumn is really near, so we have to use last summer days usefully. Try to catch last sunbeams, coz autumn will be a rainy season, with golden leaves.
My outfit color choice is blue and white. This top I bought in Gothenburg, Bik Bok shop. I went to this shop for a first time, however I was really surprised by clothing variation and fashion. Also you shouldn't pass by Gina Tricot, other nice shop with fashionable clothing!
These white shorts are kind of unusual for me, coz usually I prefer shorter ones, coz they make your legs look longer(haha). But these ones stole my heart, when I first time saw them in Zara in France.

As you may see, they perfectly matches this top, as well as all outfit you can choose. Haha.
I can't believe that my blog is going to be 1 year old on August 22nd. Special blog post will be published at that day. Make sure to follow!

How is your summer going? What are you still planning to do till September? Hope you are having great time my lovely readers.
With lots of love
Kotryna

No comments:

Post a Comment